House and land packages in Wellard
LIVE CLOSE TO NATURE AT OAKEBELLA
Price includes $15,000 developer rebate!
Your architecturally designed, two-storey house and land package is waiting for you at Oakebella, a new connected community in Wellard.
This boutique community borders a protected natural wetland and will feature a number of beautiful parks and open spaces to enjoy the great outdoors. The houses for sale in this first-class Wellard estate will all be designed with the natural environment in mind in order to blend in with its exquisite surroundings.
Wellard is situated in the City of Kwinana and already boasts an established community with existing schools, a new primary school, and a wide variety of shops, facilities and other essential services within easy reach.
Pair all this amenity with your TERRACE house and land package and you will see why TERRACE can offer you luxury living without compromise in your own two-storey house and land package.
Your TERRACE house and land packages include all the little things that make a big difference:
- Titled land in Oakebella estate, Wellard
- Double brick construction
- Engineered FloorTech concrete suspended slab
- Stylish 900mm stainless steel Smeg appliances
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Seima sinks, rimless toilets and bath
- Alder tapware and fittings (chrome or matte black)
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included
Contact us to get into your own TERRACE home at Oakebella today.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
0413 443 040
LWP Property Group is a land developer specialising in medium to large scale urban projects. LWP’s work encompasses residential, commercial, retail, industrial and community developments nationwide. Ambia Estate is just one example of this.
LWP’s guiding principle is to go beyond the plan in developing better places to live, work and play. When they create a community, the aim is to create lifestyles, employment opportunities, leisure spaces, relationships and connectedness.