House and land packages in Ellenbrook
TERRACE living in the heart of Ellenbrook
Newly released single and double-storey TERRACE house and land packages are now available in Ellenbrook.
At just half an hour from Perth, Ellenbrook is far enough away to be a haven from the hustle and bustle, yet close enough to be in easy reach of almost everything you’ll need.
The town and the surrounding eight villages are all designed so a quality lifestyle is within reach for everyone, no matter what your budget or stage of life.
In the vibrant town centre, you’ll find plenty of fantastic real estate opportunities as well as plenty of shopping, eating and entertainment. Morley Galleria, Midland Gate Shopping Centre and Lakeside Joondalup are all just a short drive away. And of course, there’s the beautiful Swan Valley, golfing at The Vines and acres of parkland at Whiteman Park, making Ellenbrook living as enticing as ever!
Your TERRACE house and land package will include all the little things that make a big difference:
- Double brick construction
- Engineered FloorTech concrete suspended slab (double-storey)
- Stylish 900mm stainless steel Smeg appliances
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms
- Seima sinks, rimless toilets and bath
- Alder tapware and fittings (chrome or matte black)
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor (double-storey)
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading (double-storey)
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included
And much more!
DISCOVER MORE AT OUR ELLENBROOK DISPLAYS
15 – 19 Hesperia Parade Ellenbrook
Weekdays by appointment
Saturdays and Sunday – 12pm – 5pm
* Terms & Conditions apply. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
0401 721 510
LWP Property Group is a land developer specialising in medium to large scale urban projects. LWP’s work encompasses residential, commercial, retail, industrial and community developments nationwide.
LWP’s guiding principle is to go beyond the plan in developing better places to live, work and play. When they create a community, the aim is to create lifestyles, employment opportunities, leisure spaces, relationships and connectedness.