Lot 166, Overland Approach, Wanneroo
Price from $449,310*
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED HOMES COME TO WANNEROO
Up to $47,500 in grants and rebates available at Myella*!
Nestled on the northern banks of iconic Lake Joondalup, Myella is a brand new development for those who love being surrounded by the unique beauty of its natural surrounds.
Myella is a neighbourhood designed for neighbours – an oasis for like-minded people to call their home and their community.
With extensive bushland on the western side, and the lake on the southern side, Myella will be an ideal place to build a home that’s intertwined with nature yet just minutes from Joondalup City.
Close to established schools, extensive shopping and Drovers Shopping Precinct right on the doorstep, Myella offers an ideal balance of beauty and convenience.
Your TERRACE house and land packages include all the little things that make a big difference:
- Double brick construction
- Engineered concrete suspended slab
- Stylish European stainless-steel appliances
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included
* Terms & Conditions apply. $47,500 in grants and rebates include: $15,000 developer rebate on titled lots (already deducted from advertised package price), $7,500 builder contribution (not yet deducted), $15,000 HomeBuilder grant (not yet deducted) and $10,000 First Home Owner grant (not yet deducted), with eligibility criteria applying. Offer valid until 31st March 2021. Images are for illustrative purposes only.