Lot 723, Bombax Lane, Forrestfield
Price from $454,350*
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED TWO-STOREY TERRACE HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES IN FORRESTFIELD
Price includes $10,000 developer rebate*!
Architecturally designed green titled two-storey TERRACE house and land packages available in H2 at The Hales in Forrestfield are now available.
– Double brick construction with an engineered concrete slab
– Individual balconies with glazed balustrading
– Stylish SMEG appliances
– 31c ceiling to the ground floor
– Built in robes to all bedroom
– Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
The Hales is a leafy estate nestled in the heart of Forrestfield. This Forrestfield land is located 15km east of the Perth CBD within the Shire of Kalamunda, this development benefits from the proximity to nature and the existing community amenities, public transport and major road infrastructure. The exciting new Forrestfield-Airport link is due for completion in 2021.
Designed with modern liveability in mind, The Hales will feature quality public open spaces, with all houses centred around a generous strip of parkland. The Hales is designed to retain the natural features of the site; built around existing native Marri and Jarrah trees and the trickling waters of Crumpet Creek.
With all this and more, you’ll soon find that it is all the little things in a TERRACE home that all add up to make a big difference.
* Terms & Conditions apply. $10,000 developer rebate already deducted from price. Images are for illustrative purposes only.