Lot 6297, Blakey Way, Ellenbrook
Price from $433,090*
Price includes $15,000 developer rebate available until 31 December 2020.
Two-storey TERRACE house and land packages are now available in Annie’s Landing, Ellenbrook.
Annie’s Landing wraps around The Vines. Named for Annie Hamersley, its theming is reminiscent of the towns of the Avon Valley, where Annie’s family were pioneers. Located close to primary and secondary schools, its also close to shops and essential facilities in Ellenbrook and Aveley.
Your TERRACE house and land packages include all the little things that make a big difference:
- Double brick construction
- Engineered concrete suspended slab
- Stylish European stainless-steel appliances
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
DISCOVER MORE AT OUR DISPLAYS
15 – 19 Hesperia Parade Ellenbrook
Wednesday 2pm – 5pm
Saturdays and Sundays 12pm – 5pm