Live large in
Family living doesn’t get much bigger than The Kaimana, with clever use of space helping to create so many opportunities for good times at home.
Just off the entrance, the master suite features a large dressing room and spacious ensuite, complete with freestanding bath. At the rear, the huge open plan living, kitchen and dining meets up with the separate theatre room, while the walk-in pantry and scullery add a luxurious finishing touch.
Upstairs, the activity area forms a separate teenager’s retreat, opening out to the balcony for added fresh air. The three minor bedrooms all enjoy abundant storage space, while skylights dotted throughout the home help to create a truly bright and welcoming feel.
It’s the little things that make a big difference in every TERRACE home, and the good news is that they’re all standard inclusions:
- Double brick construction
- Engineered concrete suspended slab
- Stylish European stainless-steel appliances
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included