Settle in at
The Grange is the entertainer's choice
With its clever zoning and standout design features, The Grange is a home that’s as well suited to entertaining as it is to quiet nights in. The lower floor is devoted to modern living, with a large kitchen complete with island bench and plenty of storage, while the stunning living wall adds a spectacular focal point.
The living space seamlessly flows out to the generous courtyard, creating the perfect fusion of indoor/outdoor living. The three bedrooms can all be found upstairs, together with a study nook that can be utilised in a variety of ways. The master suite also offers a dedicated parents’ retreat, as well as a huge private balcony.
It’s the little things that make a big difference in every TERRACE home, and the good news is that they’re all standard inclusions:
- Double brick construction
- Engineered concrete suspended slab
- Stylish European stainless-steel appliances
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included