The Fitzroy is a statement in modern living
With its striking elevation and contemporary design features, The Fitzroy is a deceptively spacious home with plenty to offer.
The ground floor is devoted to open plan living, with a huge free-flowing space filled with ample natural light. The well-appointed kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry and island bench, with both indoor and alfresco dining space to spare. A separate laundry and powder room is tucked into the rear of the home, linking to the garage for an easy shopper’s entrance.
Upstairs, the master suite enjoys access to a large private balcony, as well as an opulent ensuite with double basins. A study nook makes clever use of the stair space, while the other two bedrooms both offer a relaxing escape.
It’s the little things that make a big difference in every TERRACE home, and the good news is that they’re all standard inclusions:
- Double brick construction
- Engineered concrete suspended slab
- Stylish European stainless-steel appliances
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included