Say hello to
Enjoy modern versatility at The Daylesford
With its versatile floorplan and clever use of space, The Daylesford is a popular choice for a range of modern lifestyles.
Occupying the top floor of the home, the three bedrooms offer a relaxing retreat. The master suite features a large walk-in robe and generous ensuite, while all bedrooms enjoy access to an additional study nook. At the rear of the home, a separate entry leads to a studio space that can be utilised in a number of ways.
Downstairs, the open plan living and dining area meets up with the spacious kitchen, with plenty of opportunities to entertain family and friends.
It’s the little things that make a big difference in every TERRACE home, and the good news is that they’re all standard inclusions:
- Double brick construction
- Engineered concrete suspended slab
- Stylish European stainless-steel appliances
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- All designs with balconies and glazed balustrading
- Built-in robes to all bedroom
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Interior design consultation included