TERRACE is proudly part of J-Corp Group BC: 6415
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. TERRACE and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond TERRACE’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with TERRACE, a sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by TERRACE (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. TERRACE is not the owner of the land. TERRACE has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
“Last Chance for Grants” offer
Only standard two-storey base models in nominated estates are still available for the Homebuilder Grant. Must have a signed PWA with a TERRACE Sales Consultant by Sunday 14 March, 2021 to enable contracts by Wednesday 31 March, 2021. No structural changes can be made.
Competitions / Promotions
Unless otherwise stated, all TERRACE competitions are open to Western Australian residents only.
Each of the below competitions / promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion / discount by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
For previous competition Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
TERRACE Homes – “WIN” Competition
Promoter – J-Corp. Pty Ltd trading as TERRACE WA (“TERRACE Homes”)
Terms & Conditions of Competition
TERRACE Homes’ “WIN the Ultimate Smeg Package” competition will enter all eligible entries for a random winner to be drawn.
There is no cost to enter the competition.
The major prize will be drawn by TERRACE Homes via a random lottery. One winner will be randomly drawn on 28/06/2021 at TERRACE Homes’ head office, level 8, 67 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA, 6017. This draw is open to the public.
Please read the terms and conditions of the competition carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume you have read the rules and that you agree to them.
Major prize – The winning entry will win a package of Smeg retro appliances, in white (other colour options might be offered to the winner subject to availability at the time of winning).
The “promoters” decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms and conditions:
- The name of this competition is the “WIN the Ultimate Smeg Package” (“Competition”). The draw for the Major Prize will be held at the TERRACE Homes head office, level 8, 67 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA, 6017 on 02:00pm 28/06/2021. Entry into the Competition is free.
- The promoter of the Competition is J-Corp. Pty Ltd trading as TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes) (“Promoter”).
- The Competition commences at 8.01am 01/04/2021 (“Commencing Date”) and closes at 12:00pm on 27/06/2021 (“Closing Date”).
- For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is effected by ONLY the following:
- by completing an entry form on the landing page at https://www.terracehomes.com.au/smegcompetition/;
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- For the purposes of the Competition each entrant, must:
- be a natural person over the age of 18 years;
- be an Australian permanent resident (or citizen) that resides in Western Australia;
- not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is not open to:
- persons who qualify as employees of TERRACE Homes, and their immediate families;
- any Person who may have worked on any aspects of the Competition on behalf of TERRACE Homes or any third party.
- The Promoter will be entitled to reject, and accepts no responsibility for:
- late Entries; and
- any Entries where the entrant has submitted more than one entry.
- If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an entrant pursuant to clause 6, or is excluded by clause 7, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entry will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the draw of the winner, and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition any entry that the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should a prize winner not meet the competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then the draw will be repeated until a winner that meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions is drawn.
- The prize winner must provide suitable identification (and proof of eligibility) to the Promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant whom they consider may have manipulated the entry process (including by the submission of multiple entries) or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants Information:
- By entering the Competition you give TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes) consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions until you say otherwise.
- All entries become the property of TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes). TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes) collects your personal information (“PI”) to contact you in relation to requests for further information.
- All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes).
- TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes) may, unless you advise otherwise, use the PI for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes) via email at: [email protected]
- To access personal information kept by TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes), please contact TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes) via email at: [email protected] Please note that information will only be provided to the person detailed and current photographic identification may be required prior to the release of any personal information.
- By submitting this entry form you are giving a TERRACE WA (TERRACE Homes) sales representative consent to contact you regarding our products and services.
- If an entrant chooses to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and without notice (but subject to any required regulatory approval).
- Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the TERRACE Homes website at www.terracehomes.com.au;
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
- Date and Place of Major Draw
- The draw on the Major Prize will occur at 02:00pm 28/06/2021 at the TERRACE Homes head office, level 8, 67 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA, 6017
- The winner will be called using the contact number provided on the entry form, once contact has been made the winner will be announced via Facebook.
- If the winning entrant is unable to be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw, the entrant will forfeit the prize, and a redraw will be conducted.
- The draw is open to the public.
- Any decision the Promoter makes with regards to the Competition is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.